UHMob ESRs attended in May the MRS2022 Symposium SB01 dedicated to Organic Electronics – Multimodal Characterization and Computation-Driven Material Design and Performance, organised by the Materials Research Society.The event took place in Honolulu Hawai’i, from the 8th to the 13th May 2022.
During this event, some UHMob ESRs had the opportunity to present their research work during a poster session or an oral presentation:
- ESR1, Martina Volpi, “Design and Synthesis of Chiral Molecular Semiconductors for Spintronic Applications”
- ESR4, Marco Bardini, “Temperature-dependent transient charge delocalization in high-mobility organic molecular semiconductors”
- ESR7, Nicholas Turetta, “High-performance humidity sensing in pi-conjugated molecular assemblies through the engineering of electron/proton transport and device interfaces“
- ESR14, Inês Martins, “Study of bulk and thin-film polymorphism of NDI derivatives:
annealing and deposition procedures to access elusive polymorphs“
- ESR9, Christos Gatsios, “Surface Doping of Rubrene Single Crystals by Molecular Electron Donors and Acceptors”
- ESR13, Priya Pandey, “Study of the Bulk Polymorphism of Best Performing Molecular Semiconductors”
- ESR15, Federico Modesti “Exploring the effects of vibrational strong coupling on supramolecular chemistry: perylene crystallization in a Fabry-Perrot cavity”
Please refer to the Dissemination Section for more details on the different posters.