by Dominique Wasquel | Jul 27, 2022
by Dominique Wasquel | May 25, 2022
UHMob ESRs attended in May the MRS2022 Symposium SB01 dedicated to Organic Electronics – Multimodal Characterization and Computation-Driven Material Design and Performance, organised by the Materials Research Society.The event took place in Honolulu Hawai’i, from the 8th to the 13th May 2022.
During this event, some UHMob ESRs had the opportunity to present their research work during a poster session or an oral presentation:
- ESR1, Martina Volpi, “Design and Synthesis of Chiral Molecular Semiconductors for Spintronic Applications”
- ESR4, Marco Bardini, “Temperature-dependent transient charge delocalization in high-mobility organic molecular semiconductors”
- ESR7, Nicholas Turetta, “High-performance humidity sensing in pi-conjugated molecular assemblies through the engineering of electron/proton transport and device interfaces“
- ESR14, Inês Martins, “Study of bulk and thin-film polymorphism of NDI derivatives:
annealing and deposition procedures to access elusive polymorphs“
- ESR9, Christos Gatsios, “Surface Doping of Rubrene Single Crystals by Molecular Electron Donors and Acceptors”
- ESR13, Priya Pandey, “Study of the Bulk Polymorphism of Best Performing Molecular Semiconductors”
- ESR15, Federico Modesti “Exploring the effects of vibrational strong coupling on supramolecular chemistry: perylene crystallization in a Fabry-Perrot cavity”
Please refer to the Dissemination Section for more details on the different posters.
by Dominique Wasquel | Apr 5, 2022
The Faraday Discussion 2022 on Understanding Crystallisation was held on 28th – 30th March in York, United Kingdom. Two UHMob ESRs had the opportunity to present posters at this event :
More posters can be found in the website’s dissemination section.
Visit the event webpage : Understanding Crystallisation: Faraday Discussion (rsc.org)
by Dominique Wasquel | Mar 28, 2022
The European Commission funded UHMob project is developing a new generation of semiconductors while training tomorrow’s scientific leaders.
To know more about the project and its results achieved so far, please read through its press release ! More information on https://www.uhmob.eu/ and its publishable summary report.
Stay tuned with :
by Dominique Wasquel | Feb 8, 2022
Since the start of the year, ESRs from UHMob have been awarded with three articles published by:
- American Chemical Society :
More publications are available on the public website. Please see more by clicking on the dissemination section link of this public website.
by Dominique Wasquel | Dec 14, 2021
The University of Strasbourg organised on 30th November, 2021 its 15th annual edition of “la Journée des Doctorants” (Doctoral Students’ Day). This day is the occasion for the school to welcome the new students and for older students to present their research work.
During the event, two UHMob ESRs had the opportunity to make a presentation:
Visit the event webpage : Journée des Doctorants – École doctorale des Sciences Chimiques – ED 222 – Université de Strasbourg (unistra.fr)